May 15 - May 19, 2023Sendai International CenterSendai, Japan
About IEEE INTERMAG 2023
INTERMAG 2023 is jointly sponsored by the IEEE Magnetics Society and the Magnetics Society of Japan. INTERMAG 2023 will take place at the Sendai International Center, in Sendai, Japan from May 15 to May 19, 2023. The conference will be primarily in-person, with on-demand access to pre-recorded content provided afterwards.
INTERMAG is the premier international conference on all aspects of fundamental and applied magnetism. Members of the scientific and engineering communities are invited to attend and to contribute to the technical sessions. The technical program will consist of oral and poster presentations, invited talks and symposia, tutorial sessions and exhibits. For detailed information, please see the Call for Papers.
Sendai is known as the “City of Green” and benefits from a beautiful natural environment, delicious food and unique hot springs. We look forward to welcoming you to Sendai for INTERMAG 2023.
Call for Papers
Calling All Authors
The first Call for Papers is now available for download, below. The Call for Papers includes detailed information about subject categories, the conference format, publications, awards, and grants.
- Electrical Machines and Power Transformers and Inductors
- Memory, Logic and Data Storage
- Sensors and High-Frequency Devices
- Multi-Functional Magnetic Materials and Applications
- Magnetoelectronic Materials and Phenomena
- Magnetization Dynamics and Micromagnetics
- Soft Magnetic Materials
- Hard Magnetic Materials
- Structured Materials
- Microscopy, Imaging and Characterization
- Interdisciplinary and Emerging Topics