The INTERMAG 2021 program will consist of invited and contributed digests falling broadly within the scope of the topics listed here.
Content will be prerecorded and available to registered attendees on-demand about a week before the Conference begins.
To best serve our global community, the Conference will schedule live programming, including Q&A sessions, during the three “golden global hours,” best for Asia/Europe, US/Europe and US/Asia. All live events and sessions will be recorded and made available to registered attendees, along with all the prerecorded content, for a period of time after the Conference.
Some of our special sessions will include:
- An MRAM innovation Forum with live panel discussion
- Tutorial on Magnetism and the Environment
- A live Award Ceremony and Plenary Session
- A Special Session on “Entrepreneurship: Launching a Start-up Company"
- Meet the Experts
- Magnetism as Art Showcase