The INTERMAG 2021 program will consist of invited and contributed digests falling broadly within the scope of the topics listed here.
Content will be prerecorded and available to registered attendees on-demand starting 19 April 2021. To best serve our global community, the Conference will schedule live programming, including Q&A sessions, during the four “golden global hours,” or "Zones" as follows:
- Zone 1: Best for Asia (morning) and US (evening of the day before)
- Zone 2: Best for Europe and Asia
- Zone 3: Best for Europe, Asia and Eastern US
- Zone 4: Best for Europe and US
All live events and sessions will be recorded and made available to registered attendees, along with all the prerecorded content, until 30 June 2021 (60 days after the Conference ends).
Some of our special sessions will include:
- An MRAM innovation Forum with live panel discussion
- Tutorial on Magnetism and the Environment
- Focus Session
- Award Ceremony and Plenary Session
- Special Session on “Entrepreneurship: Launching a Start-up Company"
- Meet the Experts
- Magnetism as Art Showcase