The INTERMAG 2021 program will consist of invited and contributed digests falling broadly within the scope of the topics listed here.
Content will be prerecorded and available to registered attendees on-demand starting 19 April 2021. To best serve our global community, the Conference will schedule live programming, including Q&A sessions, during the four “golden global hours,” or "Zones" as follows:
- Zone 1: Best for Asia (morning) and US (evening of the day before)
- Zone 2: Best for Europe and Asia
- Zone 3: Best for Europe, Asia and Eastern US
- Zone 4: Best for Europe and US
All live events and sessions will be recorded and together with all the prerecorded content, made available to registered attendees until 30 June 2021 (60 days after the Conference ends).
Some of our special sessions will include:
- An MRAM innovation Forum with live panel discussion
- Tutorial on Magnetism and the Environment
- Focus Sessions
- Award Ceremony and Plenary Session
- Special Session on “Entrepreneurship: Launching a Start-up Company"
- Meet the Experts
- Magnetism as Art Showcase
- View Speaker Details for Focus Sessions, Symposia and Single Invited Talks
More Info on Special Sessions and Events