|Advance Rate||Wednesday, February 1 - Friday, April 14, 2023|
|Standard Rate||Saturday, April 15 – Friday, May 19, 2023|
|Flat Rate||Wednesday, February 1 – Friday, August 18, 2023|
Unit: U.S. Dollars
|Onsite Member (*)||Advanced Rate (feb. 1 - Apr. 14)||Standard (Apr. 15 - May 19)|
|Onsite Non-Member||Advanced Rate (Feb. 1 - Apr. 14)||Standard (Apr. 15 - May 19)|
|Virtual Member (*)||Flat Rate (feb.1 - Aug. 18)|
|Virtual Non-Member||Flat Rate (Feb. 1 - Aug. 18)|
(*) Members of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics (IEEE) or The Magnetics Society of Japan (MSJ)
What’s Included in Registration?
|Access to pre-recorded presentations||✓||✓|
|Access to video recordings of selected sessions recorded in Sendai||✓||✓|
|Access to sessions and events onsite from May 15 to May 19 in Sendai||✓|
|Access to live technical and special sessions onsite in Sendai including Symposia, Tutorial, Evening Sessions, Meet the Experts, Women in Magnetism, and the Writing Workshop||✓|
|Participation in networking events including Welcome Reception, (May 15), Banquet (May 17), and Bierstube (May 16 & 18)||✓|
Cancellation/Participant Category Change Policy
- All cancellations must be received by Friday, April 14th, 2023. Participants will be refunded their registration fee less a $75.00 fee. No cancellations will be accepted after Friday, April 14th, 2023.
- A participant may change their participant category from an Onsite Participant to a Virtual Participant by Friday, April 14th, 2023. Participants will be refunded the difference between the virtual registration fee and the onsite registration fee less a $75.00 fee. Changes received after April 14th will not be accepted.
- A participant may change their participation category from a Virtual Participant to an Onsite Participant until the last day of the onsite conference. Participants will pay the difference between the onsite registration fee and the virtual registration fee. No participation category change fee will be charged.
* All dates and times are Japan Standard Time.
Accompanying Person Pass
Access Privilege: Social Event Only
- Reception (May 15)
- Bierstube (May 16, 18)
- Banquet (May 17)
Registration: Onsite Only
- Pay fee in Japanese yen (credit card or cash) at the onsite registration desk for the accompanying person.
- An accompanying person registration should be linked to a specific registered attendee with registration ID.
- Applicable only to onsite registered attendees but not virtual attendees.
- Maximum 2 persons per registered attendee.
- Intermag 2023 will NOT provide visa support to accompanying persons.
- Complementary passes for accompanying person to attend a specific talk or presentation (or awards ceremony) on a per request basis.
Invitation Letter request for your making registration
If you need an Invitation Letter from INTERMAG2023 to make the registration,
Please send a request email to Secretariat at Intermag2023firstname.lastname@example.org
with the items below;
- Digest Accepted Number (including Co-author)
- IEEE Membership Number
- Recommendation letter from an IEEE Member with his/her contact information
By registering, you agree to receive emails related to this Conference for a period up to three months after the Conference concludes. Your personal information is for Conference use only and will not be shared with anyone else. During the registration process, you will also have the option to join the mailing list for future Joint, MMM and Intermag Conferences and also for the IEEE Magnetics Society. If you do not select this option, you will not receive any emails for future Conferences or from IEEE Magnetics Society. You can modify your email preferences at any time by contacting us at Intermag2023email@example.com.
Conference Code of Conduct
The objective of the Conference organizers is to create a collegial, inclusive, and professional environment at the Conference in order to facilitate and support open scientific discourse and advance knowledge in the field of magnetism. Creating this environment is the responsibility of all participants, including attendees, speakers, vendors, exhibitors, conference management staff and organizers. It is the policy of the Conference that all meeting and conference participants will conduct themselves in a professional manner that is welcoming and free from any form of bias, discrimination, harassment, or retaliation.
Accordingly, participants are required to treat each other with respect and consideration and avoid any actions or statements based on individual characteristics such as age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual or affectional orientation, gender identity, gender expression, appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Discriminatory or harassing behavior of any kind will not be tolerated. Harassment includes but is not limited to inappropriate or intimidating behavior and language, unwelcome jokes or comments, unwanted touching or attention, offensive images, and stalking.
Violations of this policy, or those additionally referred to in the (IEEE Code of Conduct), should be reported to the Conference organizers, management staff, or to the IEEE Magnetics Society President. Sanctions may range from verbal or written warning, to ejection from the meeting without refund. Retaliation for complaints of inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated.